Snowboard & Ski Servicing
Snowboards & Skis Servicing Procedure:
- Base is cleaned using a specialist proprietary agent to remove old wax.
- The edges are de-bured then sharpened to help get those edges dug in.
- The base is hot waxed using quality wax and a waxing iron.
- The wax is left to cool and dry, this allows the base to absord the wax.
- Once cooled the excess wax is removed using a hand scrapper.
- With excess wax removed and cooled, the base is buffed with a microfibre cloth.
We also repair gouges and scrapes in the base, they can be quoted once we have seen the damage.